1. Knowing the proper placement of cutlery and plates is important in creating an elegant atmosphere.
2. The salad plate should be placed on top of the dinner plate, with the dinner fork set to the left of the plate.
3. The salad fork, which is smaller than the dinner fork, should be positioned to the left of the dinner fork，while the dessert fork is placed above the dinner plate.
4. The dinner knife should be placed to the right of the dinner plate, and the knife's blade should face towards the dinner plate. Next to the knife, on the right, is the place for the
5. The bread plate goes to the upper left of the dinner plate, above the forks, with a butter knife placed horizontally on the bread plate ﹛the blade should face down and point to the left}.